IMPORTANT RESERVATION POLICY INFORMATION
• Site fees cover 2 adults and not more than 2 children age 12 or under. Additional guests (13 and over) are $6.00 per person, per night, when staying in the registrants RV or tent.
• All reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
• All Monthly Reservations Rates are "Plus Metered Electricity". Electric meter on each site will be read Monthly, and/or on your Check-in and Check-out dates, and billed per Kilowatt hour as charged by Green Mountain Power.
• Holidays have a minimum of a three night stay and are payable in advance. NO discounts of any type are honored on holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day) with the exception of Military Discounts.
• If you need to cancel your reservation, you must call the campground office before the deadline of 7 days prior to your Check-In date to receive your deposit refund, minus a $20 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable. Not calling to cancel/no show will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit. No deposit refunds for cancellations received less than 6 day or less from the original Check-In date.
• No refunds for early Check-out under any circumstances.
• NO SHOWS and/or NO CONTACT (Phone or email)TO CANCEL WILL BE CHARGED FULL RESERVATION AMOUNT. YOU CANNOT CANCEL AND RECIEVE A REFUND AFTER YOUR CHECK IN DATE, NO EXECEPTIONS.
• If you have a site preference, we will make a reasonable effort to honor it. However, we cannot guarantee for less than a 1 week reservation. All policies reflect the size and nature of our business, and are respectfully applied to all guests. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning sites prior to check out. Sites left without complete clean up will incur a $50.00 cleaning charge.
• We DO NOT provide Cable TV.
• Guests wishing to extend their stay on site beyond the noon check-out time can do so by paying a $3.00/hr fee, provided this is confirmed by the Resort Office to ensure the site is available for the extended stay period.
POLICIES TO FOLLOW FOR SAFE AND FUN RESORT EXPERIENCE
GOOD MANNERS MAKE FOR A GREAT RESORT EXPERIENCE FOR ALL: We love your children and your pets, but you are responsible for them... Respect other people's site; please do not walk through them or park on them. Quiet time is from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM, please be quiet during that time to allow all our guests to enjoy the serenity of the resort. If you wish to listen to your TV or radio please do so in the comfort of your camping unit, and keep the volume low both inside and outside of the RV/tent. Absolutley NO FIREWORKS or noise making devices of any kind.
PETS: We love all animals, and we expect good behavior at all times. You may take your dog on a leash for a walk or run in the fields to the east, north, or west of the resort but you must clean up after your dog please. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the resort, along with their owners. All dogs/cats must be kept on leashes 10 feet or less in length when outside their owners RV or on sites. DO NOT leave a tethered dog unattended. DO NOT leave dogs, cats or other pets alone in a hot RV or camper, this is dangerous to pets health. Please do not pour antifreeze, harmful chemicals nor any other hazardous materials onto the ground.
RVIA DECAL: All RV's must be RVIA compliant, with RVIA decal clearly displayed. Homemade conversions, converted school busses, cars, trucks vans, SUV's, enclosed trailers, former FEMA trailers, or commercial vehicles without RVIA compliance decal will not be permitted upon arrival. Please make sure your vehicle is RVIA compliant BEFORE making your reservations.
NO WASHING OF RV's or VEHICLES IN THE RESORT: Car washes in Randolph and Barre are available for washing your vehicle. Guests will report Sites that are washing cars due to low water pressure. If you are reported to be washing any vehicle, a charge of $35.00 will be proceed on your account.
NO OUTDOOR SHOWERS: Use of any type of outdoor showers is prohibited. Please use the facilities in your RV, our one of our two bathhouse facilities. Use of outdoor showers will results in a $35.00 fee charged to your account.
NO POOLS: Use of any type of pools (inflatable, portable, kiddi pools, etc.) is not permitted. Please use Lake Champagne for your swimming pleasure. A fee of $35.00 will be levied for any pools filled on site.
VISITORS: Friends and family visiting resort guests must check into the office first and pay for a day-use pass. Day pass users may stay until 9:00 PM, and a maximum of five guests per site are allowed. Any overnight visitors must pay a regular resort fee.
MINIBIKES AND UNREGISTERED MOTORIZED VEHICLES: Are not allowed to operate in the resort, ie. golf carts, scooters, four wheelers, and go-carts. ADA approved transportation for people with disabilities such as electric wheelchairs, and scooters are welcome.
SATELLITE DISHES: Should be placed on the right side of the camper in an area not too extend more than five feet to the right and beyond lines perpendicular to the front and back of the camper. This is Vermont, we have tress and mountains, and we do not guarantee satellite coverage.
WATER SAFETY: For safety reasons, we do not allow flotation devices such as inner tubes or air mattresses in the lake. NO swimming after dark. There is NO lifeguard on duty, and you are responsible for the members of your group. Children under the age of fourteen must be accompanied by an adult (18 and over). This lake is for swimming only, no boats, canoes, fishing, etc., is permitted. RC boats are permitted outside of the swimming area rope.
NO FISHING: There may be a small quantity of fish in the lake, but fishing is not permitted in order to ensure these few fish remain. There is good fishing in nearby streams, and state-stocked ponds, inquire for more assistance.
RECYCLE: Please help us with our recycling program. Info may be found on our website and at the resort office. Receptacles are conveniently located through the resort.
HELP US TO PRESERVE THE RESORT: Do not damage trees in any way such as peeling White Birch bark, driving nails into trees, removing branches, cutting, trimming , etc.
FIRE RINGS: Keep fires reasonably small, and only in the fire rings provided. Do not move the rings please.
FIREWOOD: ONLY WOOD From the State of VERMONT is approved, by State law. Local Vermont Firewood is available for purchase at the Resort Office.
PROPANE TANKS: Propane is available for purchase at the Resort Office.
DUMPING STATION: Located across from the Resort Office for your convenience as you leave the resort. It is free to RVs and trailers upon departure but there is a $25.00 charge to dump on arrival for those not staying with us at LCRV.
WASTE DISPOSAL: Resort guests are responsible for preventing wastewater from running onto the ground. Sink drain water must be collected in sealed containers and disposed of at the dump station near the Resort Office.
GENERATORS: The use of generators is not permitted in the resort.
DRONES: Due to the privacy concerns of our guests, no drones of any kind are permitted to be operated on or above the grounds of Lake Champagne Resort Vermont.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO REVISIONS, ADDITIONS, DELETIONS, OR AMENDENTS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE